Thursday, October 18, 2012

Locker Hooking Continued (a short 3 months later)

Talk about some MAJOR procrastination - it's been 3 1/2 months since my last post. Even though I haven't been posting on my blog, I actually have been creating here and there.

My last post was about locker-hooking. I did finish a little hotpad.

It's really easy to do and you can make some really nice home decor things. I'd like to make a long table runner.


I bought a book on the craft. It has really nice pictures and good instructions. Hook, Loop 'n' Lock: Create Fun and Easy Locker Hooked Projects
There are so many pretty batiked fabrics that you can get now. It works great because it's easy to rip into strips, looks the same on both sides, and pulls through the mesh easily.
So give it a try if it looks like fun to you. I would love to see pictures of things that other people make. See ya!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment