Friday, January 31, 2014

First Time Link Party

Creativity Unleashed Link Party

I have seen these "link parties" o line for a couple years now, but I've never participated in one. Today, I was on Pinterest (hard to believe, isn't it?!?) and I ran across "How to get clicked at Link Parties", which led me to "Practically Functional", which had a link party going called "Creativity Unleashed", which led me to "One Project Closer", which is where I added my link.


You are supposed to link to a post on your blog that other people might find of interest. These posts are also supposed to be fairly recent. The most recent tutorial that I did was the Faux Milk Glass, which was on 12/31/13. I hope that I don't get in trouble for adding something that's a little old.


So, part of my plan for the new year is going to be to participate in these link parties every week. I would really like to get some more readers. I do realize that to get more readers, you have to offer them something worth their while to read. I'm going to do some more tutorials and who knows, I might even get brave enough to do a video tutorial.


Peace,
Cyndi

24 comments:

  1. Awesome link party. Loved the way you described everything. My cousin is also arranging a similar party at one of venue Houston TX and I am trying to help her out. First time I am doing all these things, so feeling quite nervous.

    ReplyDelete