Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine Doodling and a Crocheted Blanket


I've been doodling around with these hearts for a couple days.  That was a lot of hearts to color.  I used Sharpies.  I cut the angels out of a French school book, then attached them to the page with a glue stick.



My anniversary is Valentines Day.  It will be 24 years.  It's gone by so fast.  When I look at pictures of us in the 90's, it's hard to believe how much we have changed.


I just took this blanket out of the dryer and decided to take a picture of it.  This is, probably, my favorite thing that I have crocheted.  It's 100% cotton.  It feels so heavy and soft.  I love the texture.  I used single and double crochet stitches.  It's great when things turn out the way you wanted.  It's also great when I actually finish a crochet project.  I have plastic containers full of semi-complete afghans, bathing suits, sweaters, shrugs, socks.  You name it - I have it, partially crocheted!

Peace,
Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Funny how pictures can really take us back a few isn't it!! I Love the pattern of your Blanket, do you still have it? I can also join your club of the "Partially Crocheted" but I love to crochet and it seems I always find a Pattern to do before I have finished the current project~

    Thanks for Sharing Cyndi!!

    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete