Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Favorite Song

I have loved Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young for a very, very long time.  Actually, it was my first husband that turned me on to them.  My second (and current) husband exposed me to even more of their music.  All of their songs are great, but it's their voices that make them so unique.  The harmony that these guys create is truly angelic.

My favorite song is Leeshore.  I don't usually like to listen to my music at high volumes, but I make an exception for this song.  If you close your eyes and let this song wash over you, it's like you can actually feel the ocean breeze all around you.

Do yourself a favor.  Watch this video.  It 's just David Crosby and Graham Nash doing a duet of the song.  It's recorded from some TV show in 1970.  The song was originally on their album 4 Way Street.  Buy the song on ITunes - you won't regret it.










Happy Sunday Evening.

Peace,
Cyndi



No comments:

Post a Comment