Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Blogger Problems - I'm SO Happy and SO Bummed!

I am really happy and really bummed

First, I'm really thrilled because The Graphics Fairy put my Distressed Painted Box up on their site in their "Reader's Projects". http://thegraphicsfairy.com/painted-box-french-typography-reader-featured-project/

I have subscribed to The Graphics Fairy blog for a long time.  It's really a wonderful site.  Since they put up the post, I have received so many comments from such lovely people.  I have to say that it feels really great when people acknowledge something that you have created.  I really enjoy making things, and for someone else to see it, is like icing on the cake.

Secondly, I'm bummed because Blogger isn't working properly for me right now.  I am not able to reply to the comments that I have received on my blog.  It says "Reply" right under each comment, but when I click on it, nothing happens.  Evidently this is a common issue for Blogger.  I have visited several Help Forums, but none of the temporary remedies that are mentioned, work for me.  Lots of people say that Blogger is aware of this problem.  It's not an issue on everyone's blog, but, it's definitely hit me right now - and, it couldn't be a worse time.  I'd like to thank all of the nice people that took their time to comment.  Some of them have asked questions and now they are going to think that I am just rude.

I'm going to try to not get too freaked out about this.  If anyone has any ideas about this computer glitch, I would love to hear them.

Peace,
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment