Friday, November 8, 2013

I hit the Jackpot!


Boy, yesterday was a great day.  I've been looking for a new piece of furniture to distress and chalk paint.  I answered an ad in Craigslist for a little dresser.  I ended up with a perfect, little dresser, an adorable roll top desk, a cute nightstand, a vintage crib and, not pictured yet, a small writing desk, a gorgeous mirror, a beautiful, pedestal dining table, and an oval coffee table with a pedestal base.  What a haul!!

I can't wait to get started.  I'm getting ready to place my Annie Sloan paint order.




I'm also getting ready to try something new.  Lately, I've painted some French Typography on a few pieces.  The painting can become a little daunting.  So, I'm going to try a new technique - Lasertran Waterslide Decals.  I'm going to try them out this evening.  I'll let you know what happens.

Peace,
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment