Saturday, February 21, 2015

Art Journalling Workshop

I mentioned a few days ago that I was taking an online workshop, Tracy Bautista's Art Journal Play Live 2015.

After the first two lessons, this is what I've created.  The first lesson was Circle Abstract Patterns.  Basically, she was teaching how to use the brush freely, play with different colors, etc.






The second was Floral Prints and Patterns.  I didn't have all of the supplies that she used for this tutorial.  It would have been better when Golden High Flow Paint.  She also used a paint applicator with a very, very thin tip to draw the outlines and miscellaneous marks in black paint.  My applicator was slightly larger, so I ended up with some thick lines and big blobs of paint.  Oh well!





I'm enjoying this and getting some, much needed, inspiration.

Peace,
Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment