Friday, February 5, 2016

Doin' Deco Video



I became a member of the DecoArt Blogger Outreach program.  I'll be creating some projects using DecoArt supplies and making some videos.  Because I like to name everything, I'll be calling my DecoArt videos and posts - Doin' Deco.......catchy....don't you think?  I'll have to work on a cute logo.

This is my first Doin' Deco video.





List of Supplies:

DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics - Raw Umber and Paynes Grey
Americana Paints (also by DecoArt) - Bleached Sand, Warm White, Raw Umber, Alizarin Crimson, Citron Green
DecoArt Media Misters - Purple, Turquoise, and Primary Magenta
White Gesso
Decou-Page (also DecoArt)
DecoArt AmericanaDecor stencil - #201504
Black Charcoal Pencil
Miscellaneous book pages and scrapbook paper (I found the starfish online)
Various stamps
Ranger Archival Ink.

You can find all of the DecoArt Supplies here.

Peace!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment