Thursday, February 18, 2016

Gel Printing How-To....Finally

I, finally, decided to do a video showing how I make my prints on the gel plate.  There are a lot of them online. That's how I learned to do it.  I decided, since I use them in so many of my projects, that I should demonstrate how I do it.

Printing on a gel plate is lots of fun (it can be, rather addictive).  Having a good stock of printed papers around makes life easy when you are hit with a spark of creative passion.

Here's my little gel printing, how-to, video.




I used a 6 inch Gel Press plate in the video.  I hope that you enjoyed it.  Here are some other videos and posts showing how I use my prints.  I've also used them to make jewelry.....maybe I will do a video on that someday.

Circles
Gelli Print Boxes
Pair of Houses
DecoArt Winter Challenge
Wooden House
Little Wooden Houses
Line of Houses
Collage Boxes


PEACE!

Cyndi

3 comments: