Monday, May 23, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Field of Flowers using Oil Paint Sticks




Happy Creative Heart Monday!!

This week I'm giving the R&F Oil Paint Sticks another try.  I made a little painting a couple weeks ago, trying out the oil sticks.  Although, they are very easy to use, it does take a little getting used to.  In this project, I used all of the colors that I have (except for black).  It's kind of repetitive, but I wanted to spend some time getting the feel for them.

Oils are very messy, so if you try these - WEAR GLOVES!!

Here we go............




List of Supplies

11" X 13" Canvas
R&F Oil Paint Sticks


See....I told you it was going to be repetitive.  But, I really like them....I just need to keep practicing.




Here's the little piece that I tried a couple weeks ago.




Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment