I love making jewelry! I've made a lot of pieces using my Gel Press® prints.
Earrings with Tiny Gems
Gel Press® prints - I chose similar colors, yet one is lighter.
Square earrings bezels
Tweezer to pick up gems
1. Cut two squares to fit earrings
2. Cut two smaller accent pieces for centers
3. Dab a bit of glue in center of earring bezel and attach the square Gel Press® prints
4. Brush a tiny bit of glue on back of accent print and attach to center of each earring
5. Using tweezers to pick up each gem, dip in a bit of glue then attach to earrings, as desired.
6. Give the glue 15 minutes to completely dry
7. Squeeze Resin into cup up to the first line
8. Squeeze Hardener into the same cup up to the second line
9. Using the stick that comes in the ETI package, stir mixture thoroughly for 2 minutes, scraping the edges of the cup. Then pour the mixture into the second cup and stir again.
10. Pour mixture into each earring up to the top. Be very careful not to create bubbles. If you do have a few bubbles, pop them immediately.
11. Set your project aside and allow to completely harden. (at least 24, preferably 48 hours)
ETI looks cloudy when first poured, but it dries crystal clear and very, very hard. That's what makes it great for jewelry. However, do not let any of the mixture dry on your table, etc. You will not be able to get it off!
Bracelet with Gems and Leather Strap
First, I made a Gel Press® print, using pink and purple paint.
Cut the paper to fit the bezel, and stamped the word "HOPE"
Attached the print to the bezel with a little glue.
I added two tiny gems, filled the bezel with the ETI, using the instructions, above.
Added leather and....voila.....a cute little bracelet!!
I used the same process, except that I glued a black bead to the center of the Gel Press® print, then poured the ETI.
with a little stamping on the Gel Press® prints.
And... another ring
this time cutting my prints into thin pieces and gluing them down to create a layered effect.
Watch out....this can become addictive. I still have more ETI left!!
Now keeping hopping to see more great Gel Press® and ETI projects!
Visit us on Facebook - Gel Press® Junkies, Pinterest, YouTube, Gel Press® Blog
Gel Press® Creative Design Team