Monday, August 15, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Abstract in Acrylic Ink




Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I love, love, love this technique!!!!  I'm really into the acrylic inks and Yupo paper.

I purchased an online class by Jodi Ohl.  I've, actually, bought a few of her classes and I've never been dissappointed.  I have a link to this class at the bottom of this post.

Here we go.............




Supplies

Yupo paper - 11" X 14"
F&W Daler Rowey Acrylic Ink
Dr. Ph. Martens Acrylic Ink - Magenta, Red
Golden Fluid Acrylics - Quinacridone Magenta, Green Gold, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold
Neocolor II Crayons
Black Acrylic paint in a Fineliner Bottle
Titanium White Acrylic Paint












Here's the video by Jodi Ohl





Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment