Monday, August 22, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Abstract Mixed Media How To





Happy Creative Heart Monday!!

Today, we're doing an, abstract, mixed media project, using acrylic paint and Gel Press® prints.  I'm using a brayer to apply the paint to an 11" X 14" piece of Bristol Mixed Media paper.

This is similar to the technique that I used last week on Yupo paper.




Supplies

11" X 14" Bristol Mixed Media Paper
8" X 10" Gel Press® Plate
Golden Acrylics - Cerulean Blue Hue, Cobalt Blue Hue, Green Gold, Teal, Quinacridone Magenta, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Titan Buff, Mars Black
Fineline Bottle
Sakura Gellyroll Pen - White
Neocolor II Crayons








Check in later this week.....a follower ask me if I would do a video on drawing faces.  I'm not a expert, but I'm going to show you what I know.  Almost all of what I know about drawing faces was learned by other artists on YouTube or online classes that I've purchased.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment