Monday, October 31, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - "The Girl" Mixed Media How To



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I had some inspiration from other artist's this week.  First, one of my followers on Mixed Media Passion (my Facebook Group) has been making pieces using napkins.  I really like them, and remembered that a few weeks ago, a wonderful person did a paper swap with me.  She gave me some beautiful napkins.  Then my husband turned me on to a new song that he heard on the computer, called "The Girl" and this fit right in to my plans..............so, this is what I did.....................





Supplies

9" X 11" watercolor paper
flower napkins
Gel medium
Martha Stewart Durable Course Glitter Medium
Martha Stewart Stencil
Acrylic Inks
Prismacolor Pencils
White Gellyroll Pen
Black Pitt Pen
White Gesso





The, original painting and prints are available on Etsy!!

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment