Monday, February 6, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - Sea of Flowers



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I have accumulated quite a few watercolors over the past year.  On top of everything that I already had, I just had to buy the new Jane Davenport waters.  They are so bright and beautiful.  In this painting, I'm using all of my different brands together.  I just went nuts making lots and lots of watercolor blobs, hoping that they would look like flowers in the end.

Here we go.......




Supplies

Canson XL Watercolor Paper 11" X 15"
Daniel Smith Watercolors
QOR Watercolors
Jane Davenport Watercolors
Sakura Koi Watercolors
Black Prismacolor Pen
White Sakura Gellyroll Pen








Please check out my new CeeCeeART Patreon page.  I just finished my first project on Patreon and am getting ready to do a mini-project.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment