Monday, July 10, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - The We in Me




Happy Creative Heart Monday!!

One of my dear subscribers, shared a Ted Talk video with me a couple days ago.  The woman giving the talk used the phase "the we in me".  I just loved that.  That phrase inspired this piece of art. Actually, I did a very large painting, similar to this one a few weeks ago, but with the original painting, I wasn't really thinking......just drawing shapes.  This time, it had a little more meaning.

Here we go...............




Supplies

Canson XL Watercolor Paper 11" X 15" 
Miscellaneous Acrylic Paint
FW Daler Rowney Acrylic Inks
Bombay India Inks
Fineline Bottle  
Black Faber Castel Pen







If you would like to see the Ted Talk, here's the link:  https://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight?inf_contact_key=e211a89d213048c8c2ffda5adeff108db8d4deac804bf4652a0a2ebe47e5335b


Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!!

PEACE

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment