Saturday, September 30, 2017

Art Journal JAZZ - Good Things and Bad

Welcome to Art Journal JAZZ

I created this page on September 2nd.  I had experienced a "pain in the butt" episode earlier in the day, and I decided to make it the subject of my journal page.  Then, I didn't upload the video because in light of all of the misery that people were experiencing due to hurricane Harvey, I felt that it was kind of inappropriate.  In the big scheme of things, my inconvenience seemed kind of "whiney".

Then, Irma happened......and Marie happened.

But, since it's almost the end of the month and I haven't put up an Art Journal JAZZ, I'm putting it out there.  Just be aware that from 1:58 to 29:59 you  might want to turn down the volume on the video because I'm complaining and complaining.




Thank you for watching!

I promise that I won't go on a ridiculous rant during my next page.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment