Monday, December 4, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - Rock Technique




Happy Creative Heart Monday!

There are so many talented artists on YouTube.  I just found another one.  Girda Lipski is a wonderful artist from Germany and she has lots of greats videos.  I found her accidentally and she reminded me of several techniques that I tried years ago, but haven't used in a while.

In this video, I'm using thin, crumpled, paper to make rocky mountain shapes.

Here we go........................


Supplies

11" X 15" Canson Watercolor paper
Blue painters tape
Matte Mod Podge
Acrylic Paint - Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber, Brilliant Purple, Permanent Blue Light, Paynes Grey, and Titanium White
Golden Acrylic Glazing Medium







Next Monday I will be out of town, but I am going to try to put up a few short videos on Facebook from New York City.

Check out my Etsy Shop for holiday gifts and stocking stuffers!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment