Monday, January 29, 2018

Creative Heart Monday - Easy to Make Colorful Frig Magnets



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

As I've mentioned in prior posts, I will have a booth at VegFest on February 17th, so I'm working on my inventory.

These magnets are super easy and very fun to make.  Here we go.......................




Supplies

2 1/2 inch wooden pieces
Roll of magnet strip
Acrylic Paint - your favorite colors
FW Daler Rowney Acrylic Ink - various colors
Golden Molding Paste
Stencils
Black Gesso
White Gesso
Gold Paint Pen
Black Faber Castell Pen
Glossy Spray Sealer
Black and White paint in a Fineline Bottle
Rubber Stamps











These magnets are also "for sale" in my Etsy store, as well as some other magnets and paintings from Creative Heart Monday.

ATTENTION ARTISTS - I have MDF panels in a variety of sizes in my Etsy store.  I enclose a sawtooth hanger with each panel, so that you can choose whether you would like to hang it on the wall or display your art on a decorative easel.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment