Friday, January 19, 2018

Creative Heart Monday...on Friday - Fiber Paste Chicken!





Happy Creative Heart Monday (sort of)

Honestly, I created this video on time, but then my computer decided to act up and I couldn't get it loaded on YouTube.  It's always something, isn't it?  Anyway, on February 17th, I'll be participating in VegFest, so I'm working on some pieces that might appeal to vegans and vegetarians.

I've always wanted to be a vegetarians, but I can't seem to stay away from fish (and the occassional meatball).

Here we go..............................



Supplies

6" X 6" mdf panel
Golden Fiber Paste
FW Daler Rowney Acrylic Ink
Bombay India Inks
White Gesso
Miscellaneous acrylic paint for flowers
Golden Gloss Gel Medium
Paint Pens
White Gellyroll Pen
Black Pitt Pen







If you are interested in mdf panels, I have them available in several sizes in my Etsy store and am also able to get custom sizes.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

PEACE.

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment