Monday, March 26, 2018

Creative Heart Monday - Abstract Background How To



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

Today, I'm doing something a little different.  I'm not painting a "finished" piece.

Many times, I use painted papers, that I create myself, to incorporate into my art.  Sometimes these are created on the Gel Press plate and sometimes I go a little further.....adding inks, etc.

In this video, I'm making a new background/collage paper on 18" X 24" mixed media paper.  When I'm finished with this background, I will scan it so that I can print out parts to use as background on my mdf panels or collage pieces.

Here we go...........................



Supplies

18" X 24" mixed media paper
acrylic paint
Gel Press prints
handmade paper
gel medium
FW Daler Rowney Acrylic Inks
Bombay India Inks
Stencils
Fineline Bottles filled with black and white paint
Alcohol
Ranger Distress Ink






Check out my Etsy store.  I've added a lot of new items!

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment