Sunday, October 28, 2012

10 Minute Art - well, maybe 20.

I started a new project this evening, but I have to let it dry for a few hours.  What to do, what to do.

So, while watching the Real Housewives of Miami (which looked a lot like Saturday Night Boxing) I cut the paper, that I had made with acrylic paint and alcohol a few months ago, into thin strips.  I wove them into a little square and put them in a frame.  What could be easier than that?  and it's even kind of cute.  I think I'll do another one sort of the same, but different and hang them in my bathroom.   What do you think?  Not exactly fine art - but it kept me busy.
It's kind of hard to tell in the photo, but the paper strips are silver with splotches all over from the alcohol's reaction with the acrylic paint.  The frame is 8X8.

No comments:

Post a Comment