Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More Crochet

I've been addicted to the crochet hook recently.  I'm into cowls and fingerless gloves.  They are quick so I don't lose interest and end up with only half of a project.  I actually have bags and bags of partially finished projects.

Here's some of the stuff I've finished in the past few days.

Fingerless gloves and cowl made with super soft wool and silk blend.

Fingerless gloves made with a wool/acrylic blend

This cowl was made with Loops and Threads yarn with tiny sequins throughout the yarn.

I can't remember which yarn I used for this one.  I think it's wool and silk too.  I used a size G hook for all of the pieces.

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to put down the hook and pick up my paint brush.  I have a cute, little, vintage writing desk that,desperately needs some chalk paint.

Peace,
Cyndi



No comments:

Post a Comment