Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm really BORED!

Its rainy, dreary, and the first day of the new year.  In fact it's so boring, this is what I'm doing this afternoon - walking around my bedroom taking pictures with my iPad.

Looks like my husband just lit the fireplace downstairs.

Ooh, I just noticed that the reflection of my Christmas lights in the tree looks pretty.





Even, little Angel is bored.

I could paint something.  I have about a million things in the works.  But...........maybe tomorrow.

Peace,
Cyndi

PS.  I can't believe it.  Right as I was getting ready to hit "publish" I had a little break in the monotony of my day.  A freaking, huge spider just crawled up the wall.  Anyone that knows me, knows that I hate spiders.  I hate them more than anything.  I just chased that huge, eight-legged monster around my room for 15 minutes with boot in one hand and my Spider-Not spray in the other.  When I see a spider, I can't stop until it's dead.  I don't care what time of the day or night it is, or how long it takes.  When I see a spider, like a mother lifting a car to save her child, I've been known to lift huge pieces of furniture in the heat of the chase.  When I was about 22, the only thing that kept me from shooting this one, exceptionally, large and ugly monster with the shotgun, was that I couldn't be completely sure that I wouldn't end up filling my neighbor in the adjacent, apartment with shotgun pellets.  I don't want you to think that I'm heartless.  I do feel sorry for them after they're dead and I always apologize to their spirit.  However, my arachnophobia trumps any feelings of guilt that I might have later.





No comments:

Post a Comment