Friday, October 30, 2015

Fear of Flowers


I, definitely, need a different camera.  It doesn't matter whether I use one of my digital cameras or my Iphone 6 camera.  They all seem to be blurry.  I do realize that my eyesight is not what it used to be, but this is ridiculous.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would welcome them.  Oh well.

I finished my bouquet this morning.  I painted the background and vase 2 days ago.  I developed a fear of flowers and couldn't finish it until today.  I watched tons of videos on painting flowers, but was afraid to actually paint them on the canvas.  I, finally, decided to cut the flowers out of paper, attached them to the canvas, then painted them.  I don't know why that was less scary.....but it was.  I need to, immediately do another one.  Face the fear!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day.

Peace.

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment