Monday, September 4, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - Cracked Up




Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I haven't put up a Monday video in several weeks, but I'm back at it now.

This week I pulled out my crackle paste.  I saw a Gelli Art's video by Birgit Koopsen.  She used crackle paste on her Gelli Plate.  This got me thinking about crackle and I just went kind of nuts.....putting it on everything.

Here we go.............................





Supplies

Canvas 10" X 14"
Acrylic Paint
DecoArt Cracke Medium
FW Rowney Acrylic Ink
Bombay Acrylic Ink
Gel Press Prints
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays
Black Charcoal Pencil
Black Gesso
Chipboard "Believe"
Wooden Box






















Check out my next Art Journal JAZZ video.  It should be up today or tomorrow.

I, also, have a few Creative Heart Monday pieces still for sale on Etsy!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment