Monday, November 6, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - Courage and Believe Wooden Panels






Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I'm still working on inventory for my next show on November 11th and 12th.  I know that my last few Monday videos have been sort of similar, but I'm under the gun with this festival and I just can't make anything that's not going to be sold there.

I've also almost finished my October "Inspiration with the Greats".  I started my Georgia O'keefe painting early last  month, but just haven't had the time to put the finishing touches on it.  I promise that I'll get that up soon.

Okay...enough about my time constraint issues.....here we go



Supplies

8" round, wooden panels
Acrylic paint
gesso
scrap paper
acrylic ink
Matte Mod Podge
Charcoal pencil
Alphabet stamps
Archival Black Inkpad







Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment