Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm a Blobber!

My mother cracks me up.  For as long as I can remember, she has mis-pronounced words.  Belks (as in Belk Lindsey) has always been "Belts";  Wal Mart is "Wal Mark", alsheimers is "oldtimers", and don't even ask her to say - cholesteral.

However, a few weeks ago, she topped herself.  I had been asking my parents to check out my blog for some time.  Since my mother doesn't touch the computer, my father was in charge of pulling it up.  I called my mother to check in one morning and she informed me that they had finally seen my "blob".  I was in hysterics. 

Mom, if you read this - I'm not making fun.  It's this kind of stuff that makes you so endearing and such a good mother.  I love you!

But, if this is a "blob", that makes me a "blobber"!

No comments:

Post a Comment