Sunday, April 28, 2013

Should I change my name?

I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog (or "blob" as my mother calls it).  I named it Procrastination Rehab because I was a major procrastinator.  However, this blog has seriously helped to rehabilitate me.  I've gotten fairly consistent, as far as, creating something every day.

This blog is a record of my journey to become the artist that I've always wanted to be.

I've been trying to think of a name that fits me.  My first thought was LittleFeet.blogspot.com.  One of my best features would definitely be my feet. They are small (size 5 or euro 35) and they haven't gained weight as I've aged, like the rest of me.  My husband always says that he married me because of my cute feet.

I'm going to keep thinking.  Any ideas would be appreciated!

3 comments: