Thursday, October 24, 2013

Miscellaneous Art on a Gorgeous Day

It's finally here!  Temperatures below 85 in north, Florida.  I've never made a secret of how much I hate hot weather.  It's actually in the low 70's right now and I'm loving it.  I just hope that the temperatures keep dropping.

I'm sitting on my porch enjoying the crisp day and figured that I would put up some miscellaneous things that I doodled.
 
 
 This is actually, a rubbing from a rubbing plate.  Then I doodled around with a marker.
 
 
 
 
Here are a couple things that I made and listed on Etsy.
 

 
 
I painted the, originally gold, frames pink.  I think these would look really cute in a little girl's bedroom.
 
 
 
 

 
These were also, originally gold.  I repainted them with the 2013 Pantone Color of the Year - Emerald Green.
 
I've had quite a few sales on Etsy recently, so I need to get to work on some new things to put in my store.
 
Peace,
Cyndi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment