Sunday, February 16, 2014

#3 and #4 of 29 Faces

Ok, I'm so far behind on my 29 Faces Challenge that I'm going to cheat a little bit.  C'mon, there's two faces in this piece, right?  I do have a certain amount of guilt because this is such an easy piece, but I just really love to color.  I liked to color when I was little and I still do.


What I should do is paint the faces like this on a canvas, then layer transparent fluid acrylic over it in different color squares.  Or, I could do the faces and layer different colored tissue paper squares with gel medium.

Of course, what I really need to do today is clean up my studio!


I'm not even believing that I'm showing this disgusting mess.  I don't get it.  I swear that I clean it and within one sitting I've got stuff all over the place.  It's a good thing that I can close the door.

Peace,
Cyndi



No comments:

Post a Comment