Saturday, February 21, 2015

Gelli Printing Tape

I watched this video about making tape with your Gelli Printing Plate and figured that I would give it a try.

Gelli Transfer Tape

It was easy and I plan to make more.




I used regular clear packing tape, acrylic paint, and rubber stamps.  When I pulled the print from the plate, I put it on a book page.  I could have used the Perfect Pearl powders for a shimmery addition or just left the empty areas clear.

There are lots of  uses for the tapes, ie:  collage pieces, decorate a gift or mailer.  You could use it on art journal pages.

People are so CREATIVE!!



While I was in the mood, I also made a tag/bookmark with Dylusions alcohol ink, Golden acrylic paint, rubber stamps, book pages from a "shorthand" book.  I liked the colors so I did the same thing on a cut up cereal box (thank you mother, for saving all of your cereal boxes for me).  I will probably make a few copies on regular copy paper and use them as backgrounds or collage papers.
 


That's it!

Peace!
Cyndi




No comments:

Post a Comment