Monday, March 2, 2015

Handmade Cards

I made a couple cards yesterday, using some papers that I printed on the Gelli Plate.

On this one, I cut out the flower petals and leaves, then collaged them on with gel medium.  I ripped up some handmade paper that I bought a long time ago with the Japanese writing.  Outlined everything with a Pitt pen and added some white gesso circles with the end of a straw.  I added some washi tape at the bottom.


For this one, I just cut three strips from papers that I made earlier.  Printed the word "Love" on the computer, then cut it out and glued it to a scrap of Gelli print.  I used gel medium to attach everything, then added more gel medium to the top.  I also, outlined everything with a black, archival pen.


That's it!

Peace,

Cyndi





No comments:

Post a Comment