Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine Gelli Print Art


Valentine's Day is also my anniversary.....26 years!

So, in honor of such a very, very long time, I did a little gelli art.

I started with 2, pre-gessoed, panel canvases (5" X 7").  Using Tim Holtz Distress Stain in the dabber bottles, I started the background.

Then added a little stenciling and markmaking, with black and white gesso, and Americana - Turquoise




Grabbed some collage papers from a Shawn Petite collage pak.


Cut some hearts and strips from my gelli prints and adhered with Liquitex Matte Medium.




Added some little pink hearts, outlined with white Gellyroll pen, then outlined everything with a black charcoal pencil



and, Voila....his and hers Valentine/Anniversary art!

Peace!

Cyndi





No comments:

Post a Comment