Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Gel Press Prints - Fields of Gold

Here's my new "Just Gellin" video!!

I did a collage landscape.  Last night I heard Sting's Fields of Gold and, immediately thought....get out the Gel Press plate and make some gold-ish gel prints.  I used some metallic paint, along with my regular acrylic paints.




List of Supplies

6" round Gel Press Printing Plate
11" X 14" Strathmore Bristol paper
Golden Fluid Acrylics - Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Burnt Sienna, Nickel Azo Yellow, Quinacridone Magenta
Liquitex Basics - Gold
American Paint - Warm White, Bleached Sand, Raw Umber
FolkArt Metallic - Antique Copper
Bella Glitter Paint - Gold Rush
Liquitex Matte Medium
Brayer
Various handmade and purchased stencils, as well as, markmaking combs

Printing can be so addictive and it's very easy to end up with lots and lots of prints.  They can be used in so many different ways.  Check out Gel Press Junkies for some ideas.






.......and, remember to subscribe to my weekly videos - Creative Heart Monday!!

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment