Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Just Gellin' Gel Print Circle Art



This is my first "Just Gellin" post.  Since, I am on the Gel Press Creative Team, I will be, periodically, posting videos and tutorials using prints, created on my Gel Press Printing Plate.  I like to name everything, so these will be called "Just Gellin'".

Here's a quickie that I did today.  I used prints that I, previously, made on a Gel Press How-To Video. Please check out the Gel Press Blog to see Lea Cioci's (a fellow designer) piece "Spread Your Wings and Fly".  The Gel Press blog is new....subscribe to it....to see lot's of great art by some super talanted people!!!!!



List of Supplies:

Strathmore Bristol paper
Gel Prints
Decou-Page by DecoArt
Liquitex White Gesso
Liquitex Basics Light Blue Permanent
Golden Fluid Acrylics - Green Gold
Black Charcoal Pencil




I hope that you enjoy the video!!

PEACE!!

Cyndi


2 comments:

  1. so happy to be following your gel posts! love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete