Monday, May 9, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Trust Your Heart



Happy Monday to all of you Creative Hearts!!

I knew that I wanted to do a piece that was similar to the style that I was doing about six months ago. I had a plan....but, I didn't know that I was going to have such a time filming it.

I've been doing a makeover of my art room.....trying to turn a disaster area into something a little more organized.....and a little more "light and bright".  I moved my work table to the center of the room and changed my entire setup for making videos.  Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention when I started my project, so the first half of the video is sideways.  I tried to flip it during editing, but it made the picture show up very thin.  I figured that sideways was better than thin.  So, please pardon the sideways half.

Here we go......



List of Supplies

10" X 14" canvas
Scrapbook paper
Decou-Page Matte
Golden Fluid Acrylics - Quinacridone Magenta, Green Gold
Americana Acrylics - Mustard Yellow, Chiffon Blue, Bleached Sand, Warm White, Titanium White, Dragon Fruit, Citron Green, Green
DecoArt Media Acrylics - Quinacridone Red, Raw Umber
F&W Acrylic Ink - Turqouise, Magenta
Golden Carbon Black Paint mixed with water in a Fineliner Bottle
Pigma Micron Black Pen
Black Charcoal Pencil
White Sakura Gellyroll Pen
Miscellaneous Stencils







Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment