Monday, June 6, 2016



Happy Monday to all of you Creative Hearts!!



Today, I'm working on a, mixed media, painting using acrylic paint, Gel Press prints...surprise...that's different. (haha)  Actually, it is a little different.  I didn't really have a plan at the beginning.  I just knew that I wanted a yellowish/goldish background, but I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the flowers.

I'm going to do a little (very little) local, art festival on the 18th of this month, so I'm making some pieces to display.  I'm trying to make pieces in all price ranges.  I have some tiny pieces that I'll show you later this week.

But, this is what I made for today......here we go....




List of Supplies

14" X 20" wooden panel
Liquitex white gesso
Liquitex Basics - Black
Miscellaneous stencils
Gel Press prints
Pigma Micron Black Pen
Black Charcoal pencil
Mod Podge Matte
Fineliner bottle w/black acrylic paint
Golden Fluid Acrylics - Quinacridone Magenta







Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment