Monday, July 25, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Lindy's Stamp Gang and Gel Press Print Goldfish

I've never tried the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays before......but now I love them.  They are so shiny and glimmery.

My husband and I, recently, built a goldfish pond in our backyard.  After spraying the Lindy's on my wooden panel, it looked like water, so I, immediately, thought......goldfish.

I've started a new thing.  As you may know, my videos are short and sweet.  However, I've decided to put up "real time" videos, as well as my regular high speed videos, for those that would like to see the project at a little slower pace.  You can find the link to the "real time" video below the regular video.

Here we go.................




Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment