Monday, September 19, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Magical Face




Creative Heart Monday!

I've been working on faces again.  I'm addicted to Christy Sobelewski at the moment.  She has a Patreon account.  I decided to become a patron back in August and I, certainly, have not been disappointed.  She puts up great videos of great projects.  She does a lot of watercolor (which I do not do) so I'm trying it out, as well as, picking up some new ideas for faces.  I just love her faces. Someday, I hope to have my own, distinct, style.....but, right now, I'm taking a little of this....a little of that, from everyone, and trying to change it up a little bit.

Here we go.......




List of Supplies

Graphite Pencil
Magicals by Lindy Stamp Gang
Black Charcoal Pencil
Sakura White Gellyroll Pencil
Prismacolor Pencils







Today is the last day to enter the #ICAlumni Journal Giveaway.  You have the opportunity to win a beautiful, handmade, journal with pages created by 7, different, artists.....and some blank pages for your own work.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!!

Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment