Sunday, January 29, 2017

How to Make a Wooden Bunting



I needed a banner for my new art fair tent, so I figured that I would make one.  I found some, cute, wooden flags at the craft store and I already had the rest of the supplies.

Here's my tent.  I've set it up in my front yard so that I can figure out how I'm going to arrange the displays and hang my paintings.



Supplies

Wooden flags
8" X 10" Gel Press plate
Acrylic Craft Paint
Miscellaneous Stencils
Texture Plates
Regular Brayer
Textured Brayer
Hand-cut circle masks
Black Oil Pastel
Acrylic spray sealer
Twine


I hung the bunting on my fireplace so that I could take these pictures.  I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to attach it to my tent yet.









I started a new Patreon page - CeeCeeART.  I would love for you to check it out.  I will be doing new project, exclusively on the Patreon page.  Depending on the, chosen, level, there will be one or two larger projects, and several mini-projects each month, as well as, other gifts.

I hope that you're having a great weekend!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment