Monday, March 20, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - Mother's Day Project - Mixed Media Canvases



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

It's a little early for Mother's day, but I thought I'd get an early start on a couple small canvases.  I love these small 4" X 4" X 1 1/2" canvas blocks.  You can hang them on the wall or set them up on a little stand.

I used my 1908 typewriter to type the quotes on cardstock.

Here we go.....................



Supplies

4" X 4" X 1 1/2" canvas blocks.
DecoArt Americana - Chiffon Blue, Bahama Blue, Paynes Grey
Liquitex White Gesso
Daler Rowney System 3 Titanium White  
Prismacolor Pencils  - Brown
Caran d'Ache Classic Neocolor II Water-Soluble Pastels  - Brown, Sienna, Grey
Golden Molding Paste
Oil Pastel - Brown
Flower Stencils







Check out my Patreon page for special, start to finish, projects in "real time", not available on my YouTube Channel.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment