Saturday, July 15, 2017

Out with the Old..In with the NEW!

It's time for some Spring cleaning.....ok, maybe it's summer cleaning.  I'm selling all of my Creative Heart Monday art.  It's priced to MOVE!

Aside from the fact that my art room is way too crowded, I'm also planning my December, New York trip, so I thought I would try to make some money to spend at Blicks while I'm there.  We don't have a Blicks in my area, so that's always a treat.

I've also thrown in a few pieces from other videos.  I've listed them all on Etsy.  Even though it says that I'll only ship in the U.S., I will do international shipping.  You will just need to contact me so that I can check the cost of postage.

Here are a couple pieces that I have in the Etsy shop!  You can see them all HERE!





Checkout my Etsy Store!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment