Saturday, August 19, 2017

Art Journal JAZZ - Time to Get BRAVE!

It's Time for Art Journal JAZZ!



I've been in a funk recently and I'm getting out of it.  I'm one of those people who just go blank when I'm a little down.  I love those people who can work their way out of the blues by picking up a paint brush, but no matter how hard I try, I just end up staring at the paper or canvas.  Weird!

But.......it's time to snap out of it.  I pushed my way thru my Picasso piece a few days ago and I'm going to keep going.

Here we go..........................





Thanks for watching.










Attention:  Colorers


My new, downloadable, CeeCee's Flower Girls Coloring Book is for sale on Etsy for $5.99.  There are 21, unique, illustrations of pretty girls surrounded by flowers.  You can print the pages as many times as you like.  Check it out!!

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment