Monday, October 9, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - Get Along




Happy Creative Heart Monday!

Today, I'm creating a piece using collage......scrapbook paper and napkins.




Supplies

8" X 8" Wooden panel
Scrapbook paper
Napkins
Acrylic Paint
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Alphabet Stamps
Charcoal Pencil
Black Pigma Micron Pen
Matte Mod Podge









This painting is for sale here!

Also, check out my new art stickers on Etsy!

I want to take a minute to mention Tom Petty.  His death last week made me really sad.  He was from my town and even though I never had the opportunity to meet him, many of my friends went to school with him.  I loved his music and  "Room at the Top" has always been one of my favorite songs.  RIP Tom.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment