Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Creative Heart Monday - Mixed Media using Citra Solv Papers



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I started one of my regular, mixed media pieces and I was going to use gel prints or my painted papers, but........................I decided to make some Citra Solv papers.  I haven't made any Citra Solv papers in several years, so it was something new to do.  I made two videos.....one showing how I make my Citra Solv papers, here........................and then today's project.




Supplies

8" X 8" MDF panel
Liquitex White Gesso
Acrylic Paint - Blue, Teal, White
Citra Solv collage paper
Matte Mod Podge
Faber Castel Big Brush Marker




You can find MDF panels for sale in my etsy shop!

I hope that everyone have a very happy holiday.  Let's make 2018 a wonderful year....with lots of art, lots of time with friends, and lots of making peace with whatever comes our way!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment