Monday, January 22, 2018

Creative Heart Monday - My Vegan Kitchen Mixed Media Panel



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I'm still working on pieces for VegFest  As I mentioned last week, I'm not a vegetarian or vegan but I'm making art that they might like.  Maybe one day I'll get brave and say "no" to fish and cheese.  My diet consists, largely, of beans and rice.....but I like fish and a little chicken sometimes.  Frankly, I can't believe that I still eat chicken since I have the sweetest little chicken as a pet and it makes me sick to think about people raising them to kill.  I can't even get rid of the little field mice in the chicken coop because I'm afraid that if I move them, they will be murdered by a cat or fox.

Anyway, here we go.............................



Supplies

8" X 8" MDF Panel
Liquitex White Gesso
Miscellaneous acrylic paint
FW Daler Rowney Acrylic Inks
Stencils
Rubber Stamps
Black Charcoal pencil
White acrylic paint in a Fineline bottle
Black Pigma Micron pen







I have MDF panels, in various sizes, available in my Etsy store.

This painting is also for sale in my Etsy shop!

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment