Friday, October 19, 2012

What's the Deal with my Google Ads?

Sometimes it takes me a little while to figure out things. I signed up with Google Ads. I had envisioned some helpful, interesting links to sites on crafts, arts, DIY, upcycling, etc. But No..............all of my ads are for drug treatment centers. Then it finally hit me a few minutes ago - the name of my blog is Procrastination REHAB!   Rehab as in rehabilitation, as in rehabilitation centers. It's all so clear to me now.

If any of you need (or know someone that needs) drug or alcohol treatment, maybe these links will help. However, I do need to figure out how to get Google Ads to gear my ads toward the topic of my blog.

Until then, I'm going to try to add all of the links to good sites/blogs that I discover on the side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment