Friday, August 9, 2013

Annie Sloan Paint Just Delivered!

I am so, freakin, excited!!  I am getting ready to start my very first chalk painting project with Annie Sloan Paint and wax.  I can't believe it.  I ordered the paint from Robyn Story Designs at a little after midnight, the night before last.  I figured that it would take at least a week, but no........here it is.

I received the chalk paint in Paris Grey, the clear wax, the dark wax, a wax brush and 3 little regular brushes.  The small brushes were free.  I didn't order the special paint brushes because they are pretty expensive.  My husband is a painter and he can get the same kind of brush at the paint store for a little less, so I'll get those, hopefully, tomorrow so that I can start.
 
I'll let you know how it goes. 
Peace, Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment