Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Reality Zentangle

Here's tonight's zentangle drawing created while watching reality TV.  I didn't have any kind of plan when I started.  I drew a couple different types of leaves and just kept going from there.  I like those feathery, curved leaves.  I've never tried those before.


It was a special night on television.  Two "Housewives" - The Real Housewives of Orange County had the finale of their end of season show, and then, The Real Housewives of Miami.

Then it was on to Below Deck.  This is a show about the trials and tribulation of the workers on a charter yacht.  It's not one of my favorites, but I figured that I would give it another chance.

I left Bravo and went to VH1 to see the new episode of Basketball Wives.  Tonight Evelyn was struggling with her breakup with Chad Ochosinco.  Tammy was struggling with whether she would be able to sit through an entire dinner without physically attacking one of the other women. (seriously, she rarely ever makes it through any event without a physical altercation).

Last, but certainly not least - HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO.  Please don't judge me, but I just love them. It takes all kinds of people to make the world an interesting place.

I started a new chalk painting piece today.  It's a full length mirror with a wooden frame.  It looks like it might have been a dresser mirror, but I'm just going to lean it against the wall.  I painted it with the Paris Grey Annie Sloan Paint.  I hope to finish it up tomorrow so I can take pictures.  If I don't get the brush for the Dark Wax soon, I'm going to freak out.  I ended up ordering it from the office supply store.  They said that it would take 3-4 days.  That was 8 days ago.  Maybe tomorrow.....

Peace,
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment